Inspired by turn-of-the-century barns, the Cheyenne model is available in a variety of square or rectangular sizes. The standard model is supplied with tubular steel columns, though masonry may be added as shown below. Easily enclosed with clerestory windows.
• Unique turn-of-the-century styling
• Nearly any size is available both standard and custom.
• Masonry columns may be added
• 2nd tier provides excellent ventilation
• Measured outside to outside of lower roof fascia
Thurman Flats Camp Ground, Southern CA: 28′ x 42′ Cheyenne model w/ a blasted steel, rust finish frame. Stone surrounds by others.