This stylish octagon shade shelter is available in a variety of sizes with two or three roof tiers and/or a New-England-style cupola. Ornamentation and railings are also available. The Savannah shade structure model is particularly pleasing as a central focal point in a park and makes a great band pavilion.
• Two and three tier designs are available, with cupola
• Excellent air circulation
• Octagon with 6:12 roof pitch
• Nearly any size is available both standard and custom.
• The Savannah shade structure is measured through the center of the structure “point to point” of roof.
Above is a picture of a 30′ custom model in Cannon Park, Salisbury, NC. It has a 2″ x 6″ T & G subroof with fiberglass shingles, a raised 2nd tier, custom curved ornamentation and brick
columns, giving a feeling of Southern hospitality. No field welding is required!